Saturday, November 24, 2007

Supposed to watch Barney show...but....

Today, after my shichida class, Daddy and Mummy brought me to Marina Square to watch the Barney Show. Well, they thought that I would be very excited and happy but they were wrong!! I was black faced when watching the show and I was not interested at all...I really don't know what's wrong with me, maybe it's too crowded and I cannot see Barney, Baby Bop and the rest clearly. Anyway, after the show, we went for a walk around Marina Square and I cheer up quite alot after that :)
Mummy feeding me dinner before the show starts


Since im not happy watching the Barney show, Daddy and Mummy brought me to see the marine fish which i enjoyed very much! :)

Look, Im trying the hats at Kiddy Palace. Do I look pretty? Kekeke

0 comments: