Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A trip to Vivo City

My grandma had medical appt today and hence Daddy & Mummy had to take leave to accompany me and take care of me. My mummy decided to bring me to Vivo City considering there's Toys R Us and lots of shops to roam.

Our first stop is Toys R Us. My mummy has the intention to buy me a slide coz everytime when i go for Shichida class, i always wanted to play on the slide. We walked around Toys R Us but we could not decide on which slide, so got to KIV first

As we were walking, mummy saw a baby toy and she asked me to hug the baby. However i prefer to "eat" the baby's head instead

See im licking and eating the baby's head




Hmmm....the baby's head is delicious!!!


I also get to take pic with my best friend - Barney!!




I also attempted to ride on a pony...as usual, i refused to come down after that...



Thereafter we went to 3rd floor to take a stroll outside

Baby baby baby signing times....




See, im attempting to walk again

0 comments: