Sunday, September 2, 2007

Movie at Suntec - Ratatouille


My mummy and daddy brought me to watch a movie Ratatouille today.

We met Auntie Mildred, Uncle Adrian, Giselle Jie Jie, Auntie Emily, Uncle Richard and Keith gor gor there. We were late coz mummy woke up late and could not cook the porridge on time, as such we had to miss the activities. But according to Auntie Emily, the activities are more for older kids so it's ok to miss it. Phew!

We gathered at KFC before proceeding to the cinema. There's a Barney kiddy ride outside KFC and as usual, my mummy was very excited upon seeing this and put me besides Barney to take picture again!!







I enjoyed watching the movie...even the loud sound effects also don't scare me...However I become bored after watching for 15 mins and began to fuss and wanted to latch badly. Mummy has no choice but to latch me, at least she gets to enjoy the movie while im latching. I latched for quite sometime and nearly doze off but the loud sound effect woke me up. Haiz, then i decided not to latch anymore and wanted to eat biscuits. My mummy gave me a "lao hong" biscuit and i have no choice but to eat...Mummy, how long has u kept the biscuit??

Finally i decided enough is enough and when Auntie Emily gave me some biscuits i took it without any hestitation. I even helped myself to more biscuits after i finished...luckily got Auntie Emily to save my day. Thanks Auntie Emily! :)

0 comments: