Thursday, April 5, 2007

What a Nightmare!

Yesterday i had a nightmare. I dreamt that kx is packing her luggage and leaving me....she said she's going to another parents' house permanently. i was so sad that i cried non stop and my heart ache like nobody's business. The dream was so real and i could still clearly remember kx lugging her clothings and went into the arms of the so called "the other parents".....

when i woke up from the nightmare im so relieved and glad to see my little one sleeping soundly and peacefully beside me. I gave her a kiss and im so glad that it's just a stupid nightmare...Maybe im thinking too much le, i should spend more time to think of positive things instead :)

Yeah, tomorrow is HOLIDAY!! Sim and I can spend more time with our baobei. Tomorrow i have a gathering at teresa's house and i hope we will thoroughly enjoy ourselves and kx is cheery, in a good mood and very very cooperative! :)

0 comments: