Friday, April 13, 2007

KKH Review

Today brought kx for her heart murmur review at KKH. Well, the murmur is still there and the pd suggested us to do a heart ultrasound for her. Im not so keen on it as the Glen E pd did mention to me before that 95% of heart murmur are innocent and some people live with it for the rest of their lives. The KKH pd, upon seeing my hestitation on the ultrasound, asked me what is stopping me from giving kx the ultrasound. Nothing is stopping me, it's juz that deep in my heart i know it's going to be an innocent murmur and yet we are exposing kx to unnecessary measure. However, to give Sim a peace of mind, we have more or less decided that kx will go for the ultrasound on 24 Apr.... Even though im quite convinced that kx's heart murmur is harmless but i will still pray that nothing will happen....


Today bought a pair of luvable friends booties for kx from kkh's the First Few Years shop. Quite cheap, cost only $8.90. One corner of the label has been chewed by kx and it's still damp with her saliva, hehehe.....
I have been spending alot recently. when i mean alot is reali alot....i have been joining sprees and buying this and that...gosh, i better curb my spending, if not kx will not have money to attend the Shichida class. Oh talk about the course, so fast tomorrow is Sat le and it's Sim turn to sit with her in the class while im going shopping!! Heeeee...... will update more on the class and courses later. More to come......

kx's latest booties

0 comments: