Friday, July 16, 2010

Twilight - Eclipse




Went with Ash to watch Twilight Eclipse today at Cineleisure, 8pm. This is the movie that both of us wanted to watch badly, coz we are drooling over Edward and Jacob! :D
Especially Jacob! Oh my, his body is so HOT!

Prior to watching the movie, we had dinner at Pasta mania. Ash took some creamy sauce pasta which is definately not my favourite and I took seafood Marinara. I'm actually on a serious diet and thus I forced myself not to finish the whole plate of pasta (which I couldn't finish anyway). I also refrained myself from ordering calamari, coz I really dun wanna overeat and stuff myself silly with food.

Ok, back to the movie.....
Reviews:
Besides getting to see the 2 eye-candy, the movie follows the book quite closely, although I would say the book is definately more interesting. I like the fighting part, esp. the part whereby Edward bites off Victoria's head. Cool!!

The part when Jacob snuggled against Bella as a werewolf, it was indeed very heart warming. Immediately I turned to ash and asked her "Do you want to keep the werewolf as your pet?" Wah can see her head nodding up and down frantically. Come on, be realistic please, you will never get the werewolf as your pet lor, hahaha

Recommended to watch, not once, not twice, but over and over again! Just by looking at Edward and Jacob make the ticket worthwhile! Im going senseless and mindless already.... :p

0 comments: