Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Toy Story 3

Brought the girl to watch Toy Story 3 last sunday, 6.30pm show at JP




Overall, I find the show was ok but I still prefer Shrek, hehehe

There are a few characters in Toy Story which I like and one of them is.....


PEAS IN A POD!!!

They are so damn cute! They have cute faces and they are very mobile, can zip and unzip themselves easily, hahaha

There are of course a few baddies in the show and the most terrible one is LOTS-O! Hate this strawberry bear!



This big baby also puts me off, although he/she did become "helpful" ultimately...



It's a good movie for relaxation, as in you don't really have to give much thoughts about the movie, just go there, sit back and enjoy laughing here and there :)

Next on my list of movies-to-watch? TWILIGHT-ECLIPSE!

0 comments: