Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Birthday Bash!!!

Today my daddy and mummy celebrated my 1st birthday in advance. Well, way in advance in fact.

Daddy was very excited, woke up early in the morning to buy breakfast for mummy and to decorate the place with balloons



The food came at 1pm punctually and guests start to arrive as early as 1.15pm. I had fun playing with the other kids abnd i was sweating all over





When it comes to cake cutting i am very happy and excited coz i can get to blow candle!

See how excited i am upon seeing my cake


My cake :)




The party ended at around 5pm and after all the guests had left, it's time for me to look at my presents!! Hahaha

Me and my presents


I love this tricycle!! Thanks Auntie Jeslin :)


It's time to unwrap presents!!


Oh an anklet...Thank you Uncle Kenny :)

0 comments: